A Poet of Elements

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

i wish...

i wish if you were near me all the time
if i could trap the time and put it on hold
if i could just hold your hands and gazeat those big black eyes admist the soft skin fold
i wish if i could flywith me to the moon
with no one else along
barely you and me
we walk on the cool sand on the moon's surface
merely us to talk
between merely us to see
i wish if u could caress
my hair smooth and shiny
see my hair wave with the soft fragrant air
run ur fingers along the black wavy tresses
and try to show me ur love and
how much u care
i wish if u wished
i were your and forever too
trap up upto your heart and let me not free
if i could lay into your unhocuous arms
holding me tight
softly whispering sweet nothings
into my eyes till eternity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home